Stunning property in one of the best neighborhoods in Bedford. Beautifully landscaped lot with lots or privacy on this 9 lot cul-de-sac. Two story foyer with marble flooring leading past office, dining room and living room with fireplace to the gourmet kitchen, Viking cooktop, Sub-Zero refrigerator, large island, pantry, kitchen opens to the soaring two story great room with fireplace and second staircase, 4 bedrooms upstairs, laundry room, master suite with sitting area, his and her sinks, soaking tub, tile and glass shower. The lower level boasts ten foot ceiling and tile floors, full walk out, fifth bedroom/office with bathroom and shower, bar area, family room with trey ceiling, mahogany wine cellar with full climate control, unfinished movie theatre area and storage area. 20KW automatic generator. New 5-bedroom leach field being installed.
- Neighborhood:Parker Ridge
- Square Footage:4,569 Sqft.
- Lot Size: 2.34acres
- Year Built: 2003
- Style: Colonial
- Status: Pending
- Parking:Driveway, Garage, Paved
- Waterheater:Off Boiler
- Tax Year:2017
- Exteriorfeatures:Fence - Dog
- Appliances:Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Oven - Double, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator
- Exterior:Brick, Vinyl
- Utilities:Cable, Internet - Cable, Underground Utilities
- Sewer:Leach Field, Private, Septic
- Heating:Forced Air
- Interiorfeatures:Bar, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR W/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Roof:Shingle - Asphalt
- School District:Bedford Sch District Sau #25
- Garage Type:Attached
- Elementary School:Peter Woodbury Sch
- Electric:200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Full Baths:4
- Equipment:Central Vacuum, Irrigation System, Security System, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired, Generator - Standby
- Garagedescription:Auto Open, Direct Entry
- Middle School:Ross A Lurgio Middle School
- High School:Bedford High School
- Virtual Tour Link 2:View Tour
- Cooling:Central AC
Listing Agent: T.J. Potter
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty-Metropolitan
Copyright 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Updated: 24th May, 2019 9:47 AM.