Much Sought after Trolley Crossing neighborhood in South Manchester. The lot has double wide driveway and oversized one car garage, fully fenced in backyard and backs onto large wooded buffer area for added privacy. Neat and clean inside with central A/C, finished lower level theatre room/family room, office, mudroom area, laundry room and bathroom. Upstairs has three bedrooms, updated full bathroom, living room, eat-in kitchen with table and peninsula and direct access to the large back deck.
- Neighborhood:Trolley Crossing, Goffes Falls
- Square Footage:1,700 Sqft.
- Lot Size: 0.13acres
- Year Built: 1986
- Style: Split Level
- Status: Active Under Contract
- Parking:Driveway, Garage
- Waterheater:Gas - Natural
- Tax Year:2018
- Exteriorfeatures:Deck, Fence - Partial, Shed
- Appliances:Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven - Double, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Half Bath:Yes
- Heating:Hot Water
- Interiorfeatures:Attic, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Security, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Roof:Shingle - Asphalt
- School District:Manchester Sch Dst Sau #37
- Garage Type:Attached
- Elementary School:Highland-Goffs Falls School
- Electric:200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Full Baths:Yes
- Equipment:Security System, Smoke Detector
- Garagedescription:Auto Open, Direct Entry
- Middle School:Southside Middle School
- High School:Manchester Memorial High Sch
- Virtual Tour Link 2:View Tour
- Cooling:Central AC
- Heatingfuel:Gas - Natural
Listing Agent: T.J. Potter
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty-Metropolitan
Copyright 2018 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Updated: 24th May, 2019 9:32 AM.