Everyone is partial to their hometown, but New Hampshire has the ranking to back it up. The state was ranked #2 for Best States by U.S. World News and Reports. There’s impeccable safety and health care here, as well as acres of mountains and lakes, all available for recreational activity. Here’s a few of my favorite reasons:
- Beach Access – As New Hampshire is often confused for Vermont, which has no waterfront access, people forget there are beaches here. The beaches are calm and uncrowded, leading to perfectly relaxed days by the water. Grab a wetsuit and go surfing, or if your brave enough, test the waters and jump some waves. At Hampton, there is also fireworks every Wednesday and free movies on the beach on Mondays – just two more reasons to skip work and head to the beach!
- Not a Beach Person? – New Hampshire has plenty of lakes if you would prefer jet skiing, docks, and nice houses with paths leading straight to the water. Whether you want to boat, jet ski, tube, kayak, or just swim. Don’t forget to view the magnificent sunsets!
- Rocky terrain – NH has some of the best mountains and trails for all levels of hikers. Whether you want a nice day hike, or decide to venture to the top of Mount Washington, where visitors are able to see three different states and Canada on a clear day.
- No Sales Tax – Check out any of the malls or outlet stores and you will likely find shoppers from all over New England and Canada. It’s a big selling point – but mostly just a reason to spend more.
- Fall Foliage – Fall is easily the best season in New England. The crisp air, apple picking, corn mazes and, of course, the leaves changing color are just some of the reasons. There’s also haunted houses, pumpkin picking and the best apple cider you will ever taste. There’s so many farms in New Hampshire, you should be able to find all of these less than an hour from wherever you reside.
- Perfect Environment for Children – New Hampshire ranks #1 in best K-12 education so your children will be pushed academically. The state also ranks #3 in public safety, meaning you do not have to fret about where your child is at all times, because they are safe.
- Opportunity – The possibility for growth is unparalleled to any other state. You become your best self living in New Hampshire because of the affordability, economic opportunity and equality that is present here. So what are you waiting for? Join us today!